Sunday 21 February 2016

Hello

Hi I am Jessica and I am eight  my favourite colour is pink  and I love unicorns my favourite food is egg my favourite drink is water  I am coming out of school tomorrow I am really exited to be  home -
educated .

I have two dogs three chickens six fish and my sister has 2 rats  the dogs  names is Freya and Freda
the chickens names are snowy bluebell speckles and lucky the fish dint have a name the rats names  are yin and yang.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...