Saturday 14 January 2017

Coraline Book By Neil Gaiman Review 📖

Coraline by Neil Gaiman is a good book I think because it is funny scary and good to read. I got my  book from the library but I need to return it on the 27 of January but I might get it renewed. the book is about a girl called Coraline who wants to explore but is ignored by her parents so she explores. She comes across a small door that is locked so she pesters her mum to open the door and when  Coralines mum opens it there is just brick. 

I have seen the film and it is ok but the book is better than the film and the book has so many things the film has not got  like the other mother is tall and thin in the book but in the film the other mother is like mother number 1 for the first how ever long.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...