Tuesday 3 January 2017

Year Round Up

On February the 22nd I came out of school, and on the day that I came out I was going watching the good dinosaur with the home ed group. I all so went to flamingo land and wheel gates  
I have went  to the butterfly house and shepherds place farm.The best thing about being home ed is that I  can have purple hair , go round langold lake and doing cooking lessons.

 I have been to a couple of museums like Clifton park museum and the national railway museum.the  national railway museum is in York. I attended some stem sessions and I go to Monday group and Wednesday group nearly every week and do fun activity's like  making wooden spoons and  screen printing. I have went horse riding and gone to pools brook and Roche Abbey   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...