Thursday 25 May 2017

Our New Puppy 🐺

On Friday we got a new puppy and we called him Loki he is a deer hound and he is a pedigree dog and he is cute so cute he has a cage and we call it puppy prison he dos not like puppy prison and neither would I 

Loki is over 9 weeks old so he is on puppy food at the moment .We are tring to tech him not to bite but it isn't going that well he seems to like to bite me the most .His baby teeth are little but very sharp and  he gets over exited so easily.

We got him from Heckington over an hours drive from here we saw his mum dad and two of his sisters .
when Loki is older we are planing to breed him with  Freya and Freda to have puppy's so  we will have little  Freya puppy's  and Freda puppy's 

my grandad is tacking night shifts  and my Nan is tacking day shifts with my sister and me to help we should ave got him on the 15 th but he needed a liver shunt test here is some photos

awwwww 🐶



I see you 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...