Thursday 25 May 2017

A Busy Week

This week has been a very busy week on Friday we went to York .When we got there we went to the railway  museum here are some photos.
the control panel of a Tran


     

me in the museum 





















After we went to the museum we went to a Italian restonant and  we had a big meal  I was full up after  it here is a photo.                                                      
Oh did I mention we went past York minster
York minster
me and abbiegail














Then we went down the shambles and looked in some shops.                                                                                

On  Monday we went to shier brook valley and caught some bugs 
when  I was leaf  hunting I found this  .

it is a baby frog hopper  
After that we did leaf bashing it     turned out good I didn't take a photo of my one but it is good








On Tuesday we went back  to York and went to the theatre and watched Horrible histories it was grate .



this is the beginning 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...