Sunday 3 July 2016

A Day At Flamingo Land

yesterday we went to flamingo land in north Yorkshire   it was grate .when we got ther we went on some good   like Mumbo  jumbo which is my favourite  , splash battle it was bad because it made me wet ,navigator was grate , hero and cannibal car my sister and my grandad went on them because I am to small   , we watched the sea lion show it was good a sea lion called merlin did cool tricks like wave clap balance a ball balance a rugby ball  we went in the 4D cinema it was bad all it did was move .

After that we went to the zoo and sore 4 Giraffes 2 witch were babys  , 6 lions 5 were females , 3 ostriches one which was siting on her eggs ,2 white rhinos ,4 zebras  , 2 Addaxs ,3 tortes

  ,then we went into the Aquarium and we sore lodes of piranhas
here are some photos
me on splash battle
a Peacock   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...