Saturday 10 September 2016

My First Stem Session

a compel of days ago  I went to a stem session and made goo and learnt about polymers  I made a new friend called Kara  we lit a 20  pond note on fire it burst in to  flames and there were no ashes then we made goo my one is green with red glitter

HOW TO MAKE SLIME (GOO).
1. put 6 spoons of glue in
 2 put 5 spoons of  food  colouring in
 3. mix for 10 minis and add some borax in be tween 

me and Kara built a Tran station it was so big I built the Tran and put a person in it Kara built the  station .  I like my new friend .we put a tablet into water and the water trend ed and and we put salt in water and it just  sank to  the bottom then we put  a orby in a glass cup and it got bigger

Polymers are very large molecules made when many smaller molecules join together, end to end          the smaller molecules are called monomers in general ; lots of  monomers  molecules a polymers molecule. the  polymers formed are called addition  polymers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...