on the Wii and table tennis. When we went home I went over to my friends house for a couple of hours
This is Jessica's blog. She came out of school in 2016 to begin her home education journey. I supervise all blog posts but do not correct spelling, grammar or anything else in her writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fairy Rings
Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...
-
Coraline by Neil Gaiman is a good book I think because it is funny scary and good to read. I got my book from the library but I need to re...
-
I have done so much over the last couple of weeks like going to watch beauty and the beast🌹with Nikki my best freind. I went to Sheffield...
-
Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...



No comments:
Post a Comment