Tuesday 12 September 2017

Magic Animal Friends by Daisy Meadows book review

Magic animal friends by Daisy Meadows is one of my favorite book sets in the world. There are nine book sets in total but I've only got two of the nine sets and they are the first two. I have borrowed a lode from our public library. At the moment I have got Katie prittywhiskers to the rescue and I love it 💖. But the one that I adore is Eive scruffy pups big surprise

                                                                     The Blurb 📖


Magic animal friends is about two friends called Lily and Jess. They follow a cat called Goldie into a big dead oak tree. When they come out they were in Friendship Forest. In Friendship Forest they made friends with a lot of talking animals. Some of the animals . The animals needed help though. A witch called Grizelda wanted the forest to her self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...