Sunday 7 January 2018

Super Bouncerz

1. pore what ever colour  you want in to the
 bouncy ball mould
2. then ones it is full put it in water for ten
minutes 
3 take out the water and leve to dry for ten
minutes 
Yesterday me and my sister made three super bounce balls each. They are so bouncy one goes as high as me. some of them are not the right shape because a mould  but they bounce so high. One of my ones goes of to the side. In the pack there should be a bouncy ball mould, one pink pack of crystals one blue pack of crystals and one green pack of crystals here are some instructions on how to make the bouncy balls
4. take out of the mould and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...