Tuesday 24 April 2018

A Dog Called Homeless by Sarah lean

I got A Dog Called Homeless from my public library and it is the  longest book I have read.

This is how the story starts, My name is Cally Louise Fisher and I have not spoken for thirty-one days. Talking doesn't always make things happen,however much you want it to. think of the rain; it just happens when it happens. when the clouds are ready, when they're full, they drop the water. It's not magic; it's just putting something back where it belongs. 

Cally can see her mum who has been dead for a year but no on believes her so she stops talking. she sees her mum with a wolf hound and a tramp called Jed in the end it turned out that the wolf hound was a gift to cally from her mum and Jed looked after the dog and was trying to find Cally     

 I think it is lovely book and the best one yet I think it would be for 8 up and give it 5 out of 5
my dog likes reading it to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...