Sunday 2 June 2019

Four Leaf Clovers ๐Ÿ€

๐Ÿ€lucky๐Ÿ€
Last week I found a four leaf clover but I have just found another one today while walking the dogs. I think that they are super lucky. You have a one in 10,000 chance of finding a four leaf clover so to find two in two weeks is very rare. Here's some info about four leaf clovers:
my second four leaf clover

Each leaf on a four leaf clover represents something: The first represents faith, the second hope, the third love and the fourth luck. Someone once found 21 clovers in her back garden after she prayed to on of her old friends (who had found a four leaf clover) to send her a sign. 

People used to hang four leaf clovers from their doors to ward off evil, some children believed that if they carried a four leaf clover they could see faeries!!!  If you ever find a five leaf clover drop it and run as they're very unlucky and will bring illness if picked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...