Tuesday 19 April 2016

Going To shire brook valley


yesterday  me and my nan and sister went pond dipping  my sister court  a cased caddies fly larvae I court a pond skater, a water snail and a shrimp.

The place we went pond dipping has been lodes of things in 1870 it was a colliery in 1955 it was a landfill site in 1940 it was used as a training centrer  and now it is a park.

It has be cum a home to a large population of skylarks a ground nesting bird sadly the population of
skylarks has gone down now it is rare to see them but you can identify them by there flying
this is a   photo of  a  skylark
  
this is a water snail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...