Thursday 23 August 2018

A Special Trip To York

Yesterday we went to York. When we got there we went to York castle museum which we went in because it's the  hundredth anniversary this year and they have something on which is good for me because I'm doing a WW1 project  (you can go to my previous post which is called York museums by clicking here).

After we went up to Clifford's tower. It wasn't as good as I hoped it would be but we saw York Minster and Shakespeare's rose theatre. Next we went to a place with Ice cream that we knew we liked  we were going to go to pound stretcher but a street performer  was doing some funny things  in the end we needed to run to the rose theatre so we wouldn't miss the start of mid summer nights dream.

Oh almost forgot on the way to York castle museum we past the jorvik centre and opposite  it there were two people who were from the jorvik centre and they were doing charm bags  me and abbie did one to and I picked lapis and blood stone for my two stones and yarrow and rosemary for my two herbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...