Tuesday 28 August 2018

My Birthday 🎁

Nikki's cake
Abbie's cake
         Today is my eleventh birthday here's how it started. I woke up had breakfast and then opened some pressies. The first thing I got was a designabear and it is called cupcake, and the second thing was some books by R J Anderson I've got the first two books of one series and one of another.  I then saw Abbies unicorn cake and it looked grate.

Then grandad went to cut down my cabin bed so it was normal bed but part of a present was that grandad put up a wall TV in my room  he also rearrange things. Later my friend came around as well as some of her family  they must have had seven presents including: a pare of unicorn pyjamas, a Rubik cube, sparkle creation, a orange spiky squeaky ball and colour your own messenger bag. Then I saw my friends cake. It's very good here are some pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Rings

Last year we came across a fairy ring, at first I didn't know what it was but nana do so she told me, we took a picture of it but we for...